Ledex C Purlin
C Purlin 3”
C Purlin 4”
C Purlin 5”
C Purlin 6”
C Purlin 7”
C Purlin 8”
C Purlin 9”
C Purlin 10”
C Purlin 12”
C Purlin 14”
Ledex C Purlin is developed with significant improved durability to ensure a maximum degree of precision and consistency.
It is hot roll-formed from high tensile zinc coated steel sheets and supplied in cut to length and pre-punched holes.
Due to its lightweight and the high strength of the steel and zinc-coated corrosion protective surface, Ledex C Purlin is ready for immediate use upon delivery to site. The products produced are all in compliance to major international standards.
The high tensile galvanized Ledex C Purlin is suitable for roofing, wall cladding supports and structural frames of buildings. Because of its light weight, no heavy equipment is required to move them from one place to another, or during the fabrication of the structure.
Check out another structural product – Ledex Z Purlin
- Vertical Sheeting Rails
- Brickwork Restraints
- Mezzanine Floors
- Suspended Ceiling System
- Hot dip galvanized steel to JIS G 3302 or AS1397 .
- Hi-Tensile Grade G450 Minimum Yield Stress.
- Zinc coating mass from min 180g/m² up to 275g/m².
- The C Purlin thickness comes in 4 types which are 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm and 3.0mm.
Specification & Section Properties
Maximum Allowable Span (M)
Punch Hole Guideline
* Custom made position & hole size are also available