Ledex Flex PU Foam Roofing
Flex PU Foam 20mm Roofing
Flex PU Foam Roofing 25mm Roofing
Flex PU Foam 30mm Roofing
Flex PU Foam 40mm Roofing
Ledex Flex PU Foam Inner Layer
Insulation system consists of 3 layers i.e. a prepainted metal sheet, rigid Polyurethane (PU) foam with inner layer fire-retardant aluminium foil 0.22 mm lamination.
Ledex Flex PU Metal Inner Layer
Insulation system consists of a layer of rigid Polyurethane (PU) foam in between two prepainted metal sheets.
- Ledex Flex PU Foam Roofing and Ledex Flex PU Metal Roofing has thickness variants of 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and 40mm. Its water resistant material is immune to rain water, as it is processed using high density Close Cell Polyurethane
- It always runs in full PU Foam as a sheeting unless it is for overlapping.
- It provides effective and excellent heat resistance and sound absorption.
- It is more durable compared to other products as it uses PU Foam of different thickness. It is also made from steel of the highest quality available in a range of Zinc and Aluminium Alloy coated steel, allowing the product to be heat-resistant and durable.
- Ledex Flex PU Foam Roofing and Ledex Flex PU Metal Roofing is also available in attractive crimp curve option.
- High heat insulation
- Variety option of PU foam thickness
- Good in sound absorption
Recommended Maximum Roof Length
Maximum Recommended Spacing of Supports
PANEL END LAP
PANEL END CUT BACK
For Installation of Insulated metal roof, the following measure are recommended
|* Min free 4 inch (100mm)|
|* Cut Back at end laps||– 4 inch (100mm)|
|– 6 inch (150mm)|
Ledex PU Foam and PU Metal End Capping
End Capping 20 mm
End Capping 30 mm
End Capping 40 mm
End Capping 40mm
End Capping 30mm
End Capping 25mm
End Capping 20mm
End Capping 20mm free