Ledex Mega Floor Deck
- Ledex Mega Floor Deck is the next generation composite steel deck that combines the tensile strength of steel with compressive strength of concrete. This is to improve design efficiency with minimal use of concrete. Hence, this enables a new benchmark for more shallow and concrete slab construction.
- It has a structurally efficient ribbed profile that provides an excellent interlock between steel and concrete. This creates a positive reinforcement to maximize load capacity. The efficient shape of the deck is an ideal choice for composite slab construction.
- Ledex Mega Floor Deck increases the speed of floor construction and provides a safe working platform to enable low interruption during construction. It requires low maintenance and gives lightweight building a longer life span.
- Multi Stories Buildings
- Mezzanines Floor
- Bridge Walkways
- Car Porches
- Parking Garages
Comparison of Ledex Floor Deck and Traditional Wooden Mould
Ledex Floor Deck
- Increase construction speed and less workers are required to complete the same construction.
- Construction can be completed in a shorter time in any different floors at the same time.
- No need to consider for form-work removal prematurely without affecting template.
- Less floor crack seepage happening because better floor quality
- Do not need form-work support.
- Consecutive floor level can be carried out immediately.
- Reduce the accumulation of material on-site (Reduce wooden materials stacking on job site), work safety and good health.
Traditional Wooden Mould
- Construction is slow. More workers are required to complete the same construction.
- Construction cannot be completed in a shorter time in any different floors at the same time.
- Need to consider for formwork removal prematurely. Thus the floor cracks easily, resulting in seepage.
- The working platform can be dispensed with and the need of crane for internal transport maybe reduced significantly.
- Increase the accumulation of material on-site (Increase wooden materials stacking on job site, site dirty, prone to danger).
Ledex Mega Floor Deck use high tensile steel with minimum yield strength of 550Mpa and a minimum zinc coating mass of 180g/m2 or 275g/m2.
Embossed on each face of the web to provide mechanical connection between the steel and hardened concrete.
Ledex Mega Floor Deck Span Limit
Ledex Mega Floor Deck Span Limit Explanation
Check out our other floor deck product – Ledex Giga Floor Deck